Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Still Doodling

I love to look back at old sketchbooks, especially the ones that have odd scraps of paper tucked in between the pages. That's where I found these. The first two are of my granddaughters. I did them last year when we were on a day trip to Wisconsin. Sophie was in her car seat and I was in the "Nana" seat in the back of the van. Morgan is done from memory since I couldn't see her from my vantage point.


This is of a beautiful blown glass bowl that should be displayed on its own but when I saw these red berries I couldn't resist!
It's also EDM #178 - draw something red!

All three fall into the "inchie" category.

1 comment :

  1. Wow...these a mini masterpieces for sure...the children are so precious! :) Love sketchbooks all filled with extra little "stuff" too! :)

    ReplyDelete