Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Seven Simple Pleasures



I was tapped to join the FaceBook challenge to post one of my paintings/sketches every day for seven days and post them to my FB page. My challenge is complete. I thought I'd share the posts here, too.

I chose little paintings and sketches that focus on the little things that bring joy to my daily life. #simplegrace.


Day 1

Light and shadow play




Day 2
StreetWise vendor taking pride in his job





Day 3
 Loyola University Museum of Art (LUMA), Elephant Automaton Clock in the Baroque gallery.




Day 4

Fish knife, such lovely tiny details



Day 5

A touch of color to brighten a gray day in Chicago





Day 6
Car sketch that brings fall color to another gray-Chicago day




Day 7

Little truffles to spice up another gray day!

I hope they bring a smile to your face and encourage you to see the simple graces and joy in the everyday.












No comments :

Post a Comment