Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'd Like to Thank My…



Today I received the Arte y Pico award from Starr. What a nice way to start the day!

As many of you know there are a set of instructions/rules that go along with the gift.
They are:
1. Pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico so everyone will know the origin of this award.

It's very difficult to decide to whom to pass the award. There are so many blogs I read regularly, so many I look at in awe and comment on the wonderful artwork. I learn so much and get so much from them all but here goes-the envelope please-

1. Mia-she participates in four (!!!!) blogs and websites, all of them outstanding.
2. Lydia- eclectic and fun.
3. Karen-her journal layouts are so simple and so dynamic.
4. Christie-beautifully written, beautifully drawn.
5.Rachel- I don't know how she does all she does.

Thank you all for sharing your work and thoughts. Thank you, Starr, for visiting my blog.

2 comments :

  1. Than kyou so much for the award!
    I will do the steps tomorrow!!
    I'm glad I found your blog, I like your work too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara!

    I am honored! Especially since I so very much admire your work! I love the looseness and spontaneity of your sketches (plus you can tell your a graphic designer, your pages are so well designed!). Thank you!

    ReplyDelete