Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Why is it every time I go away for four days it takes me two weeks to catch up?

It was worth it though. One day playing tourist with family, one day devoted to the celebration of the baptism of our new grandson, two days of travel and poof it was over. After four, way too short days, I'm playing catch up with everything.

I did manage a few sketches. The first two were done in fits and starts calling on my memory. The two on the plane were completed on the plane. The welcome home committee was done just before falling into bed when we got home.

I look at these an can't believe the same person did them! Get a style, Lady!





7 comments :

  1. I like the different styles. There's something new and interesting with every turn of the page. I very much like the composition of these pages; very clean and crisp. Nice memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all wonderful sketches. I especially like the beach. And they are all distinctly yours - no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't lack style, you're versatile! Besides, I like it when people surprise me with new ways of looking at things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your sketches and your layouts very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! I appreciate your generous comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely have a style, and I love it! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every entry makes me long for more - and what square sketchbook do you use?? handmade??
    Sandy (Myfiddlestix)

    ReplyDelete